We may receive commissions for affiliate links included in this article. This is a sponsored post. Absolute Baller makes no warranties about the statements, facts and/or claims made on this article. These are the opinions of the author. Read our advertising and contributor disclosure here.
When we launched Absolute Baller we envisioned it to be a place where entrepreneurs and influencers could come together to create and share useful information about starting a business, living a rich lifestyle, and meeting the people that are doing it!
To get one step closer to that mission, we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, SEO, social media advertising, and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share with the world!
3 Steps to Become a Contributor
Very Simple Contributor Rules
- You must write original content not published elsewhere. It must be at least 800 words and include one clear image (1200x680px, ideally).
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those and create an experience that resonates closely with our readers.
- By posting, you agree to our contributor rules.
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated, and no refunds will be issued. Previous posts could also get deleted.
- Here’s a handy link if you want to interview someone: absoluteballer.com/interview
How to make your article look good and be SEO friendly
- Add a Featured Image (here’s how)
- Use H2/H3 headings and bold text
- Add other images, Youtube videos, etc
- If you write about someone (i.e. John Doe) use their name a few times throughout the article
- Add meta title and meta descriptions
- Make sure the url is absoluteballer.com/first-last (eg. absoluteballer.com/julian-kuschner/). [It helps with SEO]
- Read other SEO tips to get the most traffic.
Reasons why your article was rejected or deleted
- You published the content somewhere else.
- It was too short, had no images or was poorly formatted.
- It was overly promotional or was not related to the core theme of Absolute Baller (which is stories about people and their ventures).
- Get your content to our monthly readers
- Earn a backlink
- Grow your brand and name bringing you great press and recognition